Campaign Name: – Jackpot August 2021
- Terms and Conditions for the Offer (T&C)
- This Offer is being organized, sponsored and run by One97 Communications Limited, a Company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at 1st Floor, Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019 and corporate office at B-121, Sector 5, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh – 201301, India (hereinafter referred to as “Paytm”) having website located at URL ‘www.paytm.com’ and Paytm mobile application, Paytm IVR and Paytm WAP (hereinafter referred to as “Platform” or “Paytm Platform”).
- By participating in this Offer, You (hereinafter referred to as “Participant(s)” agree to be legally bound by and abide by the Terms & Conditions stated herein (T&C). Participant(s) confirm and acknowledge that Participant(s) has read, understood and agree to conform to these T&C. If Participant(s) does not agree to these T&C, please do not participate in this Offer. Paytm reserves the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate these T&C or discontinue this Offer without any further notice.
- Offer 1: Participants redeeming 100 Cashback points through Paytm Platform participating in the “Jackpot August 2021” will get a gift voucher allowing them to get 15% Off on boAt Lifestyle products- which shall be availed only on www.boat-lifestyle.com.
Detail terms & conditions of Offer 1.
- Offer is not available on wearables category like watches.
- The validity of the gift voucher to redeem the offer is till 15th September 2021.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with another offer on the Boat-lifestyle website. Not applicable on Boat sale days.
- This offer is valid once per user.
- If an order made with the offer is refunded, the refund value will not include the value of the code.
- Orders placed with this offer can only be exchanged with another piece of the same product in case a defective item is received.
- This offer is not transferable, non-refundable and cannot be resold or redeemed for cash.
- Transactions made with this offer cannot be modified or cancelled.
- Offer 2: 100 Participants from the total pool of the total Participants redeeming 100 Cashback Points through Paytm Platform participating in “Jackpot August 2021” and receiving the gift voucher as per the terms and conditions of the Offer 1 will be eligible to receive an assured gift voucher of 100% discount on purchase the Boat wireless speaker Stone 260 worth INR 2490. The gift voucher received under Offer 2 can be used on- https://www.boat-lifestyle.com/products/stone260#judgeme_product_reviews?variant=20343944085602
Detail terms & conditions of Offer 2.
- Offer is only valid on purchase of Stone 260 from BoAt Lifestyle website only.
- The offer is a standalone offer, cannot be clubbed with other items in the cart.
- Product variant availability depends on the stock at the time of purchase.
- This offer is nonrefundable, nonexchangeable, nonreturnable.
- The validity of the code to redeem the offer is till 15th September 2021.
- Transactions made with this offer cannot be modified or cancelled.
- Offer Period:
- Offer Period: 00:01 Hours 07th August 2021 till 23:59 Hours 09th August 2021
- Offer Eligibility:
- Offer is valid for all Participants redeeming 100 Cashback points through the Paytm Platform on participating in “Jackpot August 2021”.
- Pool 1: Each Participants redeeming 100 Paytm Cashback Points on Paytm Platform during the Offer Period to be eligible for this Offer 1.
- Pool 2: 100 Participants from the total number Participants redeeming 100 Paytm Cashback Points on Paytm Platform during the Offer Period shall be eligible for Offer 2.
- Winner Selection Criteria:
Winner will be selected on the criteria determined solely at the discretion by Paytm, as may be modified from time to time.
- All Participants from Pool 1 will get a voucher for 15% discount for the purchase of any product from https://www.boat-lifestyle.com/. The Voucher will be delivered through the Paytm App.
- Grand prize: 100 Participants from the total Participants will get an assured gift voucher of 100% discount to purchase the Boat wireless speaker worth INR 2490. The same can be used on - https://www.boat-lifestyle.com/products/stone-260#judgeme_product_reviews?variant=20343944085602 till 15th of September 2021.
- How to Participate:
- Participants to redeem 100 Paytm Cashback Points during the Offer Period to be eligible for this Offer 1 and 2.
- Prize Distribution and Redemption:
- Offer 1 Participants will receive their rewards through the Paytm app within 24 hours after the transaction is completed.
- Offer 2 Winners will receive their rewards by 20th August 2021. Winners will be notified via email/ SMS & a call by 20th August 2021.
- Offer is being made purely on a "best effort" basis and is valid during Offer Period only.
- Paytm reserves the right to extend, amend, modify, alter, annul, add or discontinue, withdraw or cease or suspend (either permanently or temporarily) the Offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the T&C at their sole discretion at any time without any prior notice and/ or any obligation and /or any liability whatsoever. In case of any issues regarding the tickets, kindly contact Paytm Customer Care.
- This Offer shall not be clubbed/used in conjunction/alongside any prevailing Offer/ promotion(s) available on Paytm Platform. Further the Offers are non-transferable, non-encashable, non-refundable.
- I. Users redeeming 100 Paytm Cashback Points on Paytm Platform on “Jackpot August 2021” can only use the vouchers acquired to redeem them against products from Boat’s official website only.
- The participation in the Offers is open only for the Indian citizens of 18 years of age or above, provided they are Paytm registered users in India and have Paytm KYC verified account (as per RBI guidelines) and verified mobile numbers on Paytm.
- Where the Participant(s)’ Paytm account is not KYC verified, the Participant(s) must submit documents for KYC verification as required by law and Paytm within timelines specified by Paytm from time to time shall get such Paytm account KYC verified to be eligible for Offers, failing which Offers may not be provided by Paytm and stands forfeited forthwith. Indicative list of the documents required to be submitted for KYC verification are as below (the document list*):
- Address proof (Voter ID / Driving License / Passport/electricity bill not older than 3 months /Telephone bill not older than 3 months etc.)
- Photo Id proof (Aadhar Card / Passport/Voter ID/Driving License etc.)
- One passport size photo (Mandatory)
- Postpaid bill (for postpaid user) (additional document)
- PAN card copy - self-attested (Mandatory)
- Letter of compliance with rules and regulations and declarations in the format as may be required by the Organizers or applicable laws.
- The document list is only indicative and not exhaustive and can change as per the requirements of Law or Paytm to which effect intimation shall be provided.
- Pan Card shall be mandatory in all the cases.
- Gratification is subject to the deduction of TDS as applicable.
- Employees of “Paytm” (including their family members & relatives) and of their group companies, affiliate or associate companies, shall not be eligible for any of the prizes under this campaign. In case it comes to the knowledge of “Paytm” that any Winner is an employee of Paytm or their family member or relatives, “Paytm” reserves the right to forfeit the gratification/Prize.
- The residents of any state within territory of India, wherever prohibited by Law shall not be entitled to participate in this Offer as applicable.
- He/she must be a registered Paytm User of the mobile number through which he/she attempted to participate in the Offer and was chosen as the Winner(s) under this Offer. For sake of clarity it is specified documents submitted by the wining Participant must correspond to the details submitted by the registered Paytm user at the time of registration, any mismatch will lead to disqualification.
- THE PARTICIPANTS SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS OFFER WHEREVER THE OFFER IS DECLARED INVALID OR ILLEGAL BY THE COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION OR APPLICABLE LAW, AND THE OFFER SHALL NOT BE APPLICABLE AND /OR STANDS WITHDRAWN FORTHWITH IN SUCH JURISDICTION.
- If a Participant makes a self-booking for the cylinder to take advantage of the Offer/ is involved in any other fraudulent activities/malpractices; Paytm may at its own discretion disqualify such Participant anytime during or after Offer Period without prior intimation in this regard.
- Audit requirements –
Any Prize to a person/Participant of value equal to or in excess of INR 10,000/- (INR Ten Thousand Only), will be subject to deduction of taxes as applicable. “Paytm” shall in advance deduct TDS as per applicable Income tax rules. The prize shall be delivered/ given to the Winner, only upon the Winner paying the amount to Paytm by Demand Draft (DD) equal to the TDS amount in advance in favor of One97 Communications Limited. In the event the Participant is not able to pay the TDS amount, Paytm will have the right to forfeit the Prize amount with no further liability in this regard. All Prize must be claimed by the Winner(s), and the documents (if applicable) specified below shared within 48 hours. The documents required to be submitted along with the claim by the Winner(s) include the following (the document list* is only inclusive and not exhaustive and can change as per the requirements of law):
- Address proof (Voter ID/Driving License/Passport/electricity bill not older than 3 months/Telephone bill not older than 3 months etc.)
- Photo Id proof (Passport/Voter ID/Driving License etc. mandatory)
- One passport size photo (mandatory)
- Post-paid bill (for post-paid user) (additional document)
- PAN card copy self-attested (mandatory)
- Affidavit on Rs 10/- stamp paper
- (the document list is only inclusive and not exhaustive and can change as per the requirements of Law or organizers). If the Winner fails to comply with the herein set requirements his right to win the prize shall be forfeited. Once the Winner's documents have been received and confirmed the result will be published by us.
In case of anomalies in the details of the Participant registered with Paytm and documents submitted by the Participant/s claiming Prize, such Participants will stand disqualified with immediate effect.
- Part B – Legal Terms & Conditions:
The Offers shall not be available to persons residing in any state/union territory of India, wherever such activity is prohibited by Law.
- By participating in this Offers,
- The Participants hereby irrevocably authorize Paytm and its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, associates and grants a royalty-free and perpetual right to use as per Paytm’s discretion any and all data gathered during and/or after the Offers in respect of the Participant (including but not limited to name and photograph and other personal details) for the purpose of this Offers and or in any of its communications including marketing promotions along with or without Paytm’s brand and advertisements, social media, Paytm Platform or any other public domain.
- Participants hereby consent to the information being shared by Paytm with its affiliates and service providers in order to fulfill the Offers.
- Participant/s confirms and hereby waives the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future offers from Paytm.
- Participant(s) acknowledge and agree that all the right title and interest in and to any or all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Paytm Platform, App content, all its associated website linked with Paytm Platform, and all material or content related to the Offers and or Paytm Platform shall, at all times, be owned by and vested with Paytm and/or their respective owners.
All material and content contained in Paytm Platform is made available for Participant's personal and noncommercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on Paytm Platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication are strictly prohibited.
15. By buying the Offers, Participant(s) have given us the right to use Participant’s name, photograph and other personal details for the purpose of this campaign including announcing your name as eligible participant on social media, Paytm Platform, or in any other public domain.
- Subject to any applicable laws (a)all warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED including, but not limited to, meeting of the Participant's requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Offer/Offer, delay in sending or receiving the SMS or any other communication for participating in the Offers, delay in time taken for the process, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or a particular purpose or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Offers or any transactions effected through the Offers; (b) the Participant expressly agree that participation in the Offer is at his/her sole risk and discretion and is governed by the terms and conditions herein; and (c) no advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the Paytm Platforms including but not limited to websites/ SMS, shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind whatsoever. Paytm does not make any commitment or warranty, express or implied to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the Participant(s).
- The Prizes to the Participants shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations and laws, processes and formalities in connection with the Prizes and on production of all such documents/papers as may be required by Paytm. Any failure on the part of the Participant(s) to comply with directions issued by Paytm for Prizes shall entitle Paytm to forfeit the Prizes or roll the Prizes over to the next eligible Participants(s), at their sole discretion.
- Any Participant(s) providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Paytm with intent to participate and/or be chosen for Prizes under the Offers will automatically be disqualified from participating in Offers and being chosen for the Offers or any other Offer or Prize. Such act of providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, identity, address, domicile, contact number etc. by the Participant(s) or dispute with Paytm Platform shall entitle Paytm to disqualify the Participant from participating in the Offers without any further intimation or notice.
- The Participant(s) shall indemnify and keep indemnified Paytm and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which Paytm may incur, pay or become responsible for as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the Participant(s) under the Offers and its T&C hereunder, any failure by the Participant(s) to comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. Paytm shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the Participant(s). Paytm or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the Participant(s) or any third party, in connection with the Offers.
- Paytm or its affiliates or associates or agents shall not be responsible or liable to Participants or any third party, for any direct and or indirect losses, damages or claims of whatsoever nature including (1) incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, loss of profits, technical errors or failures, mobile connectivity, delay in sending or receiving the SMS or any other communication to the Participants, or any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through Participants mobile phones, failure of servers or the failure to provide the updates or any failures arising out of technical snags or inability of the Participant to listen or observe the Offers or T&C, or (2) any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life) by a Participant(s) and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the Offers or Prizes or Paytm Platform or Product purchased or booked through Paytm Platform.
- All incidental costs, taxes or levies related to the Offers and Prizes, if any, shall be exclusively borne by the Participants(s), including but not limited to TDS, gift tax (if any), insurance and any other taxes applicable by the Central, State or Municipal government.
- The Offers are subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, and act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God, change of laws or technical errors or failure or any circumstance beyond the control of Paytm (“Force Majeure Event”). Paytm shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect or failure or breach or damages or act or omission caused to this Offers or Participant(s) as a result of a Force Majeure Event. Where practicable, Paytm may intimate the suspension of the Offers caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to the Participant(s) within reasonable time.
- Failure by Paytm to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Paytm may assign any of its rights hereunder to any party without prior intimation to Participant(s). Participant(s) shall not assign any of its right or obligations hereunder to any other party.
- Apart from the Offers and Prizes, the Participants or their legal heirs/ successors/ representative shall have no other rights or claims against Paytm, its owners and affiliates. Paytm’s liability in contract, tort or otherwise (including negligence) howsoever arising out of or in connection the Offers and Prizes shall not in any manner exceed, in total, regardless of the number of claims, in respect of all matters, a maximum of INR 5000.
- Paytm reserve the right to forfeit the Prizes or to disqualify or to declare any Participant ineligible, in the event of failure or breach or non-adherence to the T&C by the Participant.
- The Participant/s understand and agree that Paytm shall not at any time be liable for the quality, representation or warranties or constraints, usage constraints, value deterioration issues, timely delivery issues relating the Offers. Paytm is only an intermediary (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules thereunder) and facilitator and not the actual Product provider/service provider and such responsibility is of individual merchants/sellers.
- These T&C of the Offers are the extension of Paytm policies/terms and conditions, mentioned on the Paytm Platform. In case of any conflict, these T&C shall prevail.
- This Offers is subject to guidelines/ directions issued by any competent authority from time to time.
- Paytm reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Offers or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the T&C at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Participant(s).
- Any dispute arising out of the Offers and or the T&C shall be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations with the Paytm representative. In the event amicable settlement fails, such dispute shall be referred to mediation, the venue of mediation shall be at Delhi. The Offers and the T&C are subject to Indian laws and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi.