Scheme - Paytm Loyalty Proposal for Electricity Consumers
OFFER: Paytm Offers special scheme for all Electricity consumers on making their electricity bill payments on Paytm. This scheme is applicable to all consumers who will pay their electricity bills through Paytm App or web during the offer period from 1st March, 2017 to 31st March, 2017. The validity of this offer is for One month and will be applicable on all electricity consumers.
Terms & Conditions
- The Offer is valid from 1st March, 2017 to 31st March, 2017.
- All the consumers who have made their bill payments on Paytm using Promo-code “PAY2WIN” during the valid offer period will be eligible for this campaign.
- One (1) winner will be randomly selected to win an Apple iPhone 7 at the end of Offer Period.
- Winner is required to complete all the necessary formalities and share valid documents in order to avail the prize.
- The prize will be paid in the form of Cashback (Paytm Cash) of Rs. 60,000 (cost of device)
minus all applicable taxes (TDS-30%).
*Disclaimer: Paytm cash is a semi closed payment instrument and may be used for the purchase of third party products or may be transferred to the person’s bank account.
- Paytm will transfer the Cashback amount (equivalent to the prize that consumer has won) in consumer's wallet.
- Eligibility for claiming the prize: To be eligible to claim the gratification/s under the Campaign, the winner must have a valid Paytm KYC verified account (as per RBI guidelines). If the Paytm account is not KYC verified, the winner must submit documents for KYC and get his/her account KYC verified before claiming the prize.
- Winner will be announced on 4th April, 2017.
- Customer can use only one promocode at a time.
- Paytm solely reserves the right to withdraw this contest at any time.
- Paytm reserves the right to disqualify any transaction from participation in this contest.
- Paytm employees and their relatives are not eligible for this offer.
For detailed Terms and Conditions, read more.
|iPhone - Winners List|
|100003128||Partap Singh Gupta||16-05-2016|
|152005530||Sarita Kaurbhambra||17 May to 22 May'2016|
|7046075499||Ram Manoj||23 May to 29 May' 2016|
|100109344||Nitya Jain||1 June to 5 June '2016|
|7209775175||Ramesh||6 June to 12 June '2016|
|9134168000||Pradeep Kumar Potluri||13 June to 19 June '2016|
|150894927||Mayur M Pawar||20 June to 26 June '2016|
|8001021||Nimish Sanghvi||4 July to 10 July '2016|
|100154039||Pranav Dhingra||11 July to 17 July '2016|
|8048766000||Manish Agarwal||18 July to 24 July '2016|
|110113013865||Lakshmikant Kabra||25th July to 31st July '2016|
|7233001000||Gaurav Lath||1st Aug to 7th Aug '2016|
|2619464896||Prasanna Kumar||8th Aug to 14th Aug '2016|
|60018309306||Sachin Jain||15th Aug to 21st Aug '2016|
|5608886000||Amit Dureja||22nd Aug to 28th Aug '2016|
|60003241225||Sagar Gupta||29th Aug to 4th Sept '2016|
|320412000000||Yogesh Kumarsoni||5th Sep to 11th Sept '2016|
|4078747000||Rakesh Mehra||12th Sep to 18th Sept '2016|
|2089933||Radhey Shyam Chandak||19th Sep to 25th Sept '2016|
|3880229111||Shodhan Shetty||26th Sep to 2nd Oct'2016|
|3381865000||Bimal Auto Agency India Pvt Ltd||3rd Oct to 31st Oct'2016|
|210521000325||Amit Modi||1st Nov to 30th Nov'2016|
|3749747000||Raghu R||1st Dec to 31st Dec'16|
|B16bpht0008||Naveen Garg||1st Jan to 31st Jan'17|
|n41dsht0009||Vievek Jain||1st Feb to 28th Feb'17|