Didn't find your institute? Email institute name and contact person details at email@example.com
Get travel offer worth Rs 5000 on education fee payment.View detail
Pay your fees on Paytm using Paytm UPI and get up to Rs 200 Cashback.View detail
Pay your education fee on Paytm and get amazing Cashback offers.View detail
Pay your fee on Paytm and get exclusive offers across amusement park, Paytm Mall, flights and moreView detail
100% cashback upto Rs.100 to 200 lucky users every hourView detail
Now you don’t have to wait in long queues or excuse yourself from work to deposit school or college fees through a Cheque, Demand Draft, Challan or Cash. This can be done on your Mobile Phone or Laptop using the Paytm App/ Web in the comfort of your own home or office in a matter of a few minutes!
You can pay large fee amounts safely using Paytm BHIM UPI (UPI), NetBanking (NB), Debit Card (DC), Credit Card (CC) or Paytm Wallet.
Paytm has forged partnerships with several schools, colleges, universities and other premium academic institutions across India such as IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras, Manipal University, Amity University, Thapar University, Delhi Public School, CMR National Public School, The Heritage School, Apeejay Group, Resonance, Allen Institute, Aakash, Made Easy, Career Launcher to name a few.
1) Go to Paytm.com. Select 'Fees' icon on the top header
2) Select your institute location and then institute name
3) Select the respective area (if required) or enter your enrollment number & other required details
4) Now, click on ‘Proceed’ to review the details like name, class, fee amount etc.
5) Click on ‘Proceed to pay’. Select your preferred payment option, i.e., DC, CC, NB, UPI or Paytm Wallet and pay any amount in one go
6) Do note that you do not need to first load the Paytm Wallet to pay fees. Directly select the payment option, i.e., DC, CC, NB, UPI or Paytm Wallet
7) You will receive a real-time payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email id (if email has been provided by you in the Paytm profile)
For large transaction amounts (above Rs 20,000), Paytm BHIM UPI or Net Banking is the most preferred mode of payment. This is because debit or credit card may have daily transaction limits as imposed by your respective banks.
Have a query and need help ? Click here.
Your money is yours! All refunds come with no question asked guarantee.
At Paytm, we provide 100% assurance. If you have any issue, your money is immediately refunded. Sit back and enjoy your shopping.
Happiness is guaranteed at Paytm. If we fall short of your expectations, give us a shout.
Cashback is'Paytm wallet loyalty cashback' given by 'Pay with Paytm' payment platform. It can be used to pay for goods & services sold by merchants that accept ‘Pay with Paytm’