How do I buy gold?
You can make an offer to buy Gold at the rate displayed on the Paytm platform in either Rupees or grams. For example, you can buy gold worth Re 1 and above or 0,1 gram and above
What is the live gold price?
Live rate of Gold means the Gold rate in Indian rupees per gram of 9999 fine Gold, as posted from time to time, inclusive of duty, inclusive of taxes, exclusive of product manufacturing/making charges, delivery charges.
How often does the live price change?
The live price is updated frequently.
How long is the live price valid for completing a transaction?
The live price, at which you choose to buy Gold, will be valid for 6 minutes from the time of you clicking on the option to buy. In case you fail to complete the transaction by making the payment, you will be redirected to the new live price, at which point you can restart the transaction to make a fresh offer to buy.
What modes of Rupee payments are accepted?
- Paytm wallet
- Debit/Credit cards
- Net Banking
- ATM Card
- Or any other mode of payment as Paytm may make available on their platform
After purchasing gold, when can I see gold grams credit into my metal account?
- After making the payment, when MMTC-PAMP accepts your offer to buy, you will receive an invoice and the said quantity will be reflected in your Paytm Gold account under Locker balance.
- In the rare event of any non-availability of metal or instances of technical failure, MMTC-PAMP may reject your offer to buy. The amount paid by you will be refunded as per the Paytm norms.
Where can I find the invoice for my order?
- To download invoice for successful order, please visit the order page under „My Orders‟ section on Paytm Web or App and click on ‟invoice‟.
- Invoice is also sent as an attachment in the order confirmation email.
Can I cancel my gold purchase?
Once MMTC-PAMP has accepted your offer to buy, cancellations or refunds are not allowed.