(Broadband, landline, electricity, gas, etc.)
Paytm brings about several services at one platform which you can avail of with quick payments on the mobile application. You can book, recharge and pay bills for many home utility services such as electricity, gas pipeline, DTH, etc. So, here are guiding steps to understand how to pay home bills using Paytm.
Apart from home bills, you can also pay rent on Paytm even by using your credit cards. Similarly, you can pay credit card bills, LIC premiums, as well as make loan payments. You can pay through any payment modes of UPI, Paytm wallet, and via cards.
Steps to Follow to Pay Home Bills using Paytm
- Open the Paytm application and go to ‘Recharge & Pay Bills’
- Under the ‘Recharge & Bill Payments’ section, you will find innumerable services. You can avail of them and can use the Paytm app to pay the bills
For instance, you can pay your electricity bill by selecting the electricity board, subdivision, and consumer number
- The outstanding bill will be displayed and you can make the payment. Once the payment is done, you get notified. Your transaction will also be updated in Paytm transaction history as you can see in the image below
- You can also check out in ‘Passbook’ that has the entire transaction history along with details
- You also get cashback offers and rewards on these bill payments. Scroll down to the ‘Cashback and Offers’ section to have a look at ongoing offers on recharge and bill payments
- Likewise, you can also make donations to some of the listed charity organizations and NGOs on Paytm. Paytm offers subscriptions packs of various mobile applications and services that you can buy. Moreover, you can even lookout for rental spaces in several cities/search by your location, pay for a data card, etc.
Paytm saves your time and energy. You can pay for the services with quick and safe online payments without going anywhere. You can recharge or pay bills while you are at the home, office, on vacation, or traveling. For example, you can book a gas cylinder online on the Paytm app instead of going to the booking counter in your town/city/village. Moreover, the Paytm application is a one-stop solution for the payment of various facilities and utilities. This includes almost all the basic amenities of a house.