Some time last week, we pushed out new software that offered a speed improvement in the recharge experience. (Yes, 10 seconds still isn’t good enough for us).
Now, that software upgrade caused a minor glitch because of which some of you could not get their phones and DTH connections recharged right. This error affected about 0.4% of our users.
We feel bad and we knew right away that we had to fix it – fast.
We just finished doing so.
While we’ve fixed the problem and have reached out to all of you who were affected, we’ve also thrown a little surprise for when you log on to your account. This is our humble way of saying, “Oops, we won’t do it again.”