Imagine a debit card that you can use and safely store even without carrying it in your wallet?
Would you like to have a debit card that cannot be stolen or used without your permission?
If yes, Paytm Payments Bank RuPay Debit card is a perfect alternative to all your physical debit cards!
Paytm Payments Bank offers users the bonus of having a virtual debit card along with an option to order a physical debit card. The virtual debit card can be used to make online transactions anytime, whereas a physical debit card can be used to withdraw money at an ATM or use it at POS.
The users can choose any of the debit cards that will suit the best of their needs. Because of the ease and dual offers (virtual debit card and flexibility to order physical debit card), Paytm Payments Bank RuPay debit card is considered the best debit card in India.
The Paytm Payments Bank debit card offers numerous benefits to shop & save! In this blog, we will offer you more knowledge about the best debit cards in India and a few top things to know before using a debit card.
What is a Paytm Payments Bank RuPay Debit Card?
Paytm Payments Bank RuPay debit card is a virtual debit card that can be used for a major number of transactions easily. It is available on the Paytm application and provided to the users with a Paytm Payments Bank savings account.
- It is available under the Paytm bank feature
- The card contains the card’s expiry date, cardholder name, CVV number
- A physical Paytm Payments Bank debit card can be ordered to withdraw cash from ATMs and can be used to complete transactions at stores across India
Top 6 Features of Paytm Payments Bank RuPay Debit Card?
Following are the top 6 features of Paytm Payments Bank RuPay debit cards-
- Paytm users can activate their Paytm Payments Bank RuPay card by following a few easy clicks on the Paytm application
- It is easy to change the ATM pin through the mobile application
- Paytm offers the ease to block and unblock the card from the Paytm application within a few seconds
- Paytm application makes it easy for users to adjust the daily spend limit as per the requirement
- Users are given the opportunity to personalize their cards by smartly enabling and disabling transaction channels via the Paytm application
- Any Paytm user with an active Paytm Payments Bank savings account can make countless transactions at Paytm Payments Bank’s ATMs. Also, users can make ‘n’ number of withdrawals at other bank’s ATMs too for free
Top 5 Benefits of Paytm Payments Bank RuPay Debit Card?
Listed below are the top 5 benefits of Paytm Payments Bank RuPay debit card-
- Get free insurance cover of up to Rs 3 lakhs in the incident of permanent total disability or death
- Users can enjoy cashback and offers
- Paytm RuPay debit card offers complimentary access to concierge services too
- The Paytm Payments Bank RuPay is accepted across India or can be used for online transactions
- The QR code on a debit card can be used to receive money instantly
How to Activate a Paytm Payments Bank Debit Card?
It is quite easy to activate your Paytm Payments Bank Debit card, all you need to do is-
- Scan the QR code given on the debit card
- Enter the passcode
- Verify your debit card details
- Set your debit card PIN
- Your debit card will be activated
What are Paytm Payments Bank RuPay Debit Card Issuance Fees and Transaction Limits?
The table below shows the debit card issuance fees and transaction limits-
|Card||Card issuance fees and transaction limits|
|Digital debit card||Free|
|Debit & ATM card||Physical Card Issuance Charges- Rs 250 (As per agreed commercial agreement with the employer for Salary Account holders, Only for Instant Debit Card)|
Lost card replacement- Rs 250
Annual subscription fee- Rs 150 (thereafter on yearly basis from the date of Debit & ATM card activation which is linked to the user’s account)
Daily Online Transaction limit- Rs 1,00,000
Daily In-store (POS) transaction limit- Rs 1,00,000
Daily ATM cash withdrawal limit- Rs 25,000
Top Things to Take Care of While Using the Paytm Payments Bank RuPay Debit Card
Here are the top things that should be considered while using the Paytm Payments Bank RuPay debit card :
- Do not click on any random link or sites that prompt you to create/change your debit card pin
- Never share your debit card pin with anyone
- Always use authorized sites to make payment through your debit card that requires debit card pin to be entered
- Keep the password strong, resist using birthday date, phone number, etc
- Protect your debit card pin while using it at POS
- Always manage your debit card carefully
- Keep the habit of changing the debit card pin regularly
- Collect your debit card once you are done with the transactions at POS
- Regularly check your bank passbook
- Do not share your debit card pin with anyone over a call, email, or message. Banks never ask for the banking credentials and related information over the phone, emails or message
- Block the debit card in case of suspecting any fraud or suspicious activity
- Do not allow any random or unknown person to assist you to use a debit card
- Destroy the old debit card if it is no longer in use