Use Paytm’s Buy Now, Pay Later facility and get instant credit of up to Rs. 60,000. Pay no interest on the borrowed amount for 30 days and if required, break down the amount into monthly easy EMIs. Now, this is called the right use of the digital medium to let things happen without burning a hole in the pocket.
Instant credit amount, no lengthy documentation process, no interest on the borrowed amount for 30 days are a few advantages of Paytm’s Buy Now, Pay Later. There are a lot more advantages to be known about Paytm’s Buy Now, Pay Later facility before using them for an instant loan of up to Rs. 60,000. Continue reading the blog to know more advantages of Paytm Buy Now, Pay Later facility.
What is Paytm’s Buy Now, Pay Later?
Also called BNPL, Shop Now, Pay Later, Paytm’s ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ is a feature that allows users to buy things, pay bills, book tickets and more by borrowing an amount from Paytm. This borrowed amount then is required to be paid by the user during a stipulated period. Paytm, along with its partners Clix and ABFL offer the BNPL, Shop Now, Pay Later facility to users.
- The Buy Now, Pay Later feature can be used to pay expenses of ‘Groceries, Fuel, Mobile & DTH Recharge, Bill Payments, Flight Tickets’ and more
- Buy Now, Pay Later feature offers interest-free loans through the Paytm’s NBFC partners
- Users are given the flexibility to convert the borrowed amount into EMIs of up to 12 months
- Can be used online/offline for INR denominated purchases only from the selected merchant websites or outlets
- Rs. 500 to Rs. 60,0000 can be borrowed by using the feature Buy Now, Pay Later
- There is no activation fee charged by Paytm
- Buy Now, Pay Later or BNPL feature helps in building a good credit score
- The borrowed amount paid after the stipulated time period will attract a penalty as interest from the user
Advantages of Buy Now, Pay Later feature
Listed below are the top advantages of the Buy Now, Pay Later feature-
- Users can avail credit up to the amount of Rs. 60,000
- No interest is charged for 30 days
- Users are given the flexibility to convert the borrowed amount into 12 easy monthly instalments
- The borrowed amount can be used to buy groceries, pay bills, recharge mobile phones and more
- No lengthy documentation is required to activate the feature called Buy Now, Pay Later
- No hidden charges are charged by the Paytm
Is it good to use Paytm’s Buy Now, Pay Later?
Paytm’s Buy Now, Pay Later is not just a facility but a way to manage monthly budgets without being heavy on the pocket. It is a form of facility that offers quick and instant credit to the users without a load of paperwork to be submitted. Below are a few reasons as to why you should use Paytm’s Buy Now, Pay Later facility-
- Paytm’s Buy Now, Pay Later offers instant credit of up to Rs. 60,000
- No paperwork or lengthy documentation is required to get credit
- All Indian citizens can avail this facility anytime
- The credit amount can be used online, offline
- The process is fully digital, hence, there are no chances of fraud or theft
- Interest charged on the credit amount is reasonably lower than credit card interest rates or other
- The borrower is given the ease to customize the time period to pay the credit amount
- Users can connect back again with Paytm in case of any issue related to Paytm’s Buy Now, Pay Later facility
Try Paytm’s Buy Now, Pay Later and explore opportunities with it. Explore the best credit financing solution and let the festive season or other never be a burden on your pocket.